Awaken your ‘co-creator’: A refreshing book in the field of self-help


Leave a Comment
LIFE-CHANGING: The book will help unlock the reader’s full potential

LIFE-CHANGING: The book will help unlock the reader’s full potential

Mohammed Haroon - who was born in Mirpur, Azad Kashmir and moved to the UK in 1969- has written an optimistic new life guide that prompts us to question our beliefs, tap into our imaginations and reconnect with our unconscious in order to unlock our full potential.

According to Mr Haroon, we have only 15 per cent control over our lives; the other 85 per cent comes from our DNA – for instance, the colour of our hair and eyes – or our innate spiritual make up.

Already holding a degree in commerce, Mr Haroon completed two further degrees in Accountancy and Law. Outside his professional career, Mr Haroon continued to seek additional knowledge in order to discover his identity in the changing world and practiced regular meditation.

He says: “All religions and philosophies share a basic tenet of understanding that there is once creator or source from which all life and knowledge flows. Some people call it God, Nature, the Universe, Consciousness, Vibration, the Matrix, the Field – and many others.”

Mr Haroon’s book explores how human beings can ‘create their own reality’ as we have ‘the most powerful brains among all living things’.

“We have the ability to create our own reality,” he continues, “in other words, we are co-creators.”

Mr Haroon draws upon the wisdom of age and experience – along with his passionately held belief that the greatest sense of satisfaction in life comes from helping others.

In ‘The Best You’, he has managed to craft a uniquely enriching self-help book which is designed with one simple intention: to enable the reader to become the best version of themselves possible and to realise their own dreams as a result.

POLYMATH: Mr Haroon has studied numerology, astrology and spiritual healing in order to seek truth in the teachings

POLYMATH: Mr Haroon has studied numerology, astrology and spiritual healing in order to seek truth in the teachings

Mr Haroon coaches that positive questions will elicit positive answers and that by transforming your mind-set from limiting to empowering, you will enable self-development. The questions we ask ourselves are seeds of change and asking the potent question ‘why’ forces us to think about a specific element in our lives and acts like a magnet, pulling us towards action.

The author guides the reader to understand the mechanics of their lives; to see a different view of how these elements fit together and enable them to take greater control of their direction so they can release their true untapped potential.

Reinforcing the benefits of meditation, regardless of experience of ability, he explains that the simple act of finding solitude in a quiet space can nourish the mind and soul, allowing space for purposeful thinking.

By removing ourselves from the distractions of daily life, even just for half an hour, and taking the time to ask our higher self for what we really want, we can become aligned with the universe and positive change will follow.

To change our lives forever – and for the better – we just need to ask the right questions.

‘The Best You: Awakening the Co-Creator in You’ is the perfect read for those looking for a refreshing approach in the field of self-help.

Share

Leave a Comment

wpDiscuz