Special edition of Lancer Evolution X FQ-440 MR
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK has just announced details of the forthcoming Lancer Evolution X FQ-440 MR special edition, which is making an historic return to help celebrate the company’s 40th Anniversary in the UK.
Available in just one colour – ‘Frost White’, the car will be priced £50,000.
The Lancer Evolution X has already achieved legendary status thanks to its past rallying successes and this special edition will help push the boundaries even further with more power than ever before.
All vehicles will be fitted with a data recorder which is connected through the On-board diagnostic (OBD) system. This will record details such as driving style, performance, vehicle diagnostics, and present location. Details of the data will be available to both CCC and the registered owner of the vehicle.
Lance Bradley, Managing Director for Mitsubishi Motors in the UK, said: “Mitsubishi Motors in the UK are pleased to announce that, as part of our celebrations of being 40 years in the UK, we will be producing 40 special edition Evo Xs.
“The Lancer Evolution has always been a halo model for Mitsubishi and this special edition is no exception. More powerful than ever before and with a very limited availability, it will be a ‘must have’ for all die-hard Evolution fans!”
• Bespoke engine ECU re-map developing 440bhp at 6,800rpm and 412 lb.ft at 3,100rpm HKS turbo
• Janspeed exhaust system with a high-flow sports catalytic convertor
• 6 Speed Twin Clutch Sports Shift Transmission (SST)
• Motorsport specification high-flow fuel injectors
• Alcon front braking system – 6 pot mono- block front calipers with floating disc and bell assembly
• Super-All Wheel Control (S-AWC) with full time 4WD system
• Keyless Operation System (KOS) with push button start
• Forged 18” BBS alloy wheels
• Bi-xenon headlights with adaptive front-lighting system (AFS)
• Front fog lamps
• PIAA motorsport silicone windscreen wiper blades
• Recaro branded leather bucket seats
• Rockford Fosgate premium audio with SD card based music server – 8 speakers + subwoofer
• Leather sports steering wheel with audio and cruise controls
• SD Card based Navigation system with 7-inch LCD touch screen
• Bluetooth handsfree system with music streaming
• High contrast LCD Display