With a focus on warm and friendly staff and a strong local ethos, Pudsey Legal is ideally placed between Leeds and Bradford to provide a full range of services for your legal needs.
Originally formed as Kayes Solicitors in 2003, they rebranded in 2012 as Pudsey Legal to become one of the regions first Alternative Business Structures – a new breed of law firm brought about by changes to the legal sector.
Since launch, Pudsey Legal has earned a reputation for excellent customer service through their four key values.
Pudsey Legal’s reputation was enhanced further earlier this year when, less than 12 months after launch, they were recognised as a ‘Highly Commended’ legal firm at both the national Modern Law Awards and the Leeds and Yorkshire Lawyer Awards.
Pudsey Legal can help with many of your legal issues:
Clear guidance: Pudsey Legal will explain the issues in clear, easy to follow steps
Sensible pricing: Pudsey Legal offer free initial consultations, a range of fixed prices and flexible payment plans
Caring professionals: Sympathetic yet professional lawyers always giving you the best advice
On your doorstep: Offices in Pudsey centre and the Thornbury Barracks roundabout Pudsey Legal can also offer home visits
Pudsey Legal can also help with many of your legal issues:
• Conveyancing – Moving house? Headed by solicitor, Seema Gabbi, Pudsey Legal are accredited under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme run by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
• Family Law & Mediation – Family issues? Solicitor, Farzana Ishaq, is a member of the SRA’s family panel and Resolution. Farzana is also a qualified family mediator who can help with family issues in a non-confrontational environment
• Wills, Probate & Lasting Powers of Attorney – planning for the future? Headed by solicitor, Andrew Gullet, a member of Solicitors for the Elderly. Andrew is also a member of the Steering Committee of the Bradford Dementia Action Alliance. He can help you tackle these key areas
• Personal Injury – Been involved in an accident? Solicitor Kerry Dervey heads a department who have helped Pudsey Legal clients involved in non-fault accidents recover over £3m since launch
• Credit Hire – Pudsey Legal have considerable experience in this area and have been a leading member of the Credit Hire Organisation (formerly AMA) for many years
• Employment – unfairly dismissed? contact us to find out if you have a claim to the Employment Tribunal or need advice on a Compromise Agreement
• Debt Collection & Consumer disputes – Owed money, problem with a faulty product? Our fixed price service may be the cost effective answer you are looking for.
Working with the local community has seen Pudsey Legal involved in various activities for charity and local schools. Their ‘Cash for Clubs’ scheme provides financial help for local self- funding clubs. When a club sign up to the scheme and their members use their range of services, Pudsey Legal donates 10% of their fees* to the club. At a time when local clubs are finding it difficult to attract sponsorship and raise money, Pudsey Legal can offer this support to a large number of clubs in the area.
Call Pudsey Legal today on 0113 290 0380 to make an appointment to see our lawyers for a free initial consultation on your legal issues – we’re on your doorstep.